Pizza Amore Thursdays at Quirky Ales
Enjoy a pint from Quirky Ales and a pizza from the number one ranked restaurant in Garfoth – The Station House Cafe and Bistro. (Ranking Source: Trip Advisor).
NOTE: Pizzas are delivered to Quirky Ales at 7pm (if ordered by 6:15pm) and 8pm (if ordered by 7:15pm)
ORDER: 0113 286 6322
Why not start the weekend a day earlier with a pint at Quirky Ales and a pizza a from the Station House Cafe? Delicious homemade pizza from the heart of
Italy Garforth with options sure to whet your appetite. Everything from a classic Margherita to their infamous ‘Capo Stazione – Station Master’s Special’.
Pizzas need to be ordered by phone 45 mins before a delivery time of 7pm or 8pm.
- Margherita V £8.00 As classic as pizza gets: tomato and mozzarella Cheese
- Vegetariana V £9.50 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with mixed grilled vegetables
- Salame Piccante £9.50 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with pepperoni (with Chilli Flakes)
- Pizza Della Nonna £13.00 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with nduja salami, friarelli broccoli spears, dolcelatte blue cheese & walnuts
- Al Crudo £12.75 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with parma ham (with rocket & parmesan shavings)
- Funghi V £9.50 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with mushroom
- Alpina £9.50 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with speck smoked ham
- Prosciutto £12.75 Tomato & mozzarella cheese with roast ham
- Capo Stazione £13.00 The Station Masters Special: Tomato & mozzarella cheese with a bit of everything
- Pizza Boscaiola £13.00 Tomato and mozzarella cheese with pepperoni mushrooms & dolcelatte blue cheese
- Rosemary Potatoes £3.50 Tender roast potatoes with a simple rustic flavour
- Frittata £4.50 An Italian frittata – Italian omelette
- Frittata & Salad £5.80 An Italian frittata – Italian omelette with a dressed side salad